#1 Playground Safety Surfacing Services in Pensacola, Florida
If you want high-quality safety surfacing, you must find the right team. A company should be able to provide guidance and advice. Then, the top materials for the project. When we reached this point, it is when the worries about the installation came. It is all about combining the different needs and factors that influence a good result. If you’re in Pensacola, the challenge will be hiring the right people out of the many options.
Besides, there are more factors. Weather, temperatures, and the day. This is part of everything. This is why choosing the right time for outdoor installations or changes is crucial. However, knowing how to work with climate changes that can be unexpected is also required from a company providing surfacing services.
At USA Safety Surfacing Experts, we understand all the considerations and how we must work. You won’t b the one worrying about these details. We will be the ones doing so.
That being said, remember that not all surfaces fit your needs or requirements. Some of them only go halfway through them. For instance, one of our options can be perfect for the design to be obtained. However, the impact absorption and main aspect of safety could not be met due to the activities performed in the area.
This is why the task isn’t easy. Several factors influence the decision to be made. Our professionals will also work around them to ensure you get something that goes well with every requirement.
Focus on what you want and need meanwhile. We will take it from there and come up with an option. You can rely on us for any safety surfacing need for your spaces, regardless of the specific area.
We are confident about what we can do for you and how we do it. All you need to do is work with our team and let us know what you want.
Also, let us know where you’re specifically located in case you’re not entirely in Pensacola. Maybe you’re in nearby areas.
That being said, we have a list of services waiting for you:
- Safety Surfacing: this includes it all. Installations, guidance, advice, provide materials, and everything related to safety surfaces. They can be handled by our professionals in order to guarantee outstanding results. We will get you all the benefits from the use of specific materials and alternatives.
- Bonded Rubber: we highly recommend this surface. It is a single-layer surface that is popular for its drainage and porous properties. This makes it suitable for the weather in the city and how Florida works with all the natural phenomena.
- Bonded Rubber Mulch: This is it if you want an earthy and natural look. It allows us to imitate the appearance of wood mulch and the loose feature. However, it provides more impact absorption and the maintenance is not time-consuming nor makes the owners spend a lot of money in the process.
- Rubber Tiles: this is an option loved for the support and designs. The geometric patterns and great absorption for high-impact activities are aspects that characterize the surface. Its use is mainly focused on indoor spaces. However, our team can add elements to make it last longer outdoors.
- Poured-In-Place Rubber: unlike the previous ones and the rest, this surface consists of a base and a wear layer. The base one will provide support and impact absorption. The wear layer will protect it from any type of damage and weather conditions while also providing the final design you can customize.
- EPDM Rubber: it can be amazing but awful if it isn’t installed properly. Its flexibility and adaptation to temperature changes make it quite suitable for any location in Florida. Therefore, you can bet on it no matter where you are.
- Synthetic Grass: it is the perfect option to stop using natural grass. You save more time and money. Our team also uses the top quality synthetic grass so durability is guaranteed.
- Synthetic Turf: solid and tough is the final surface it provides. Thanks to the fiber and how it is made, high-impact activities are possible over this material. We happen to use the best brands and experts for the installation.
What You Must Think About Before Deciding
A lot of factors will influence your decision. Therefore, make a list of everything and go from there.
Since rubber is the main material in our company, you can expect it to have great properties despite the differences in the surface you choose. After all, EPDM rubber or bonded rubber is not the same as tiles or other options. However, rubber is a long-lasting and durable option. The properties do not disappoint. You will get what you pay for with it.
There is a lot to think about to also come up with the final decision. Here are some factors you shouldn’t forget about:
- The budget for your project. It will determine what surface you can afford based on your needs and requirements.
- The size of the area that requires the surface.
- The design you want to obtain for your space. Colors, shapes, and more.
- Shock absorption properties are required. This is to provide extreme safety according to the activities taking place in the area.
- The specific space: playground, gyms, indoors, outdoors, park cities, and more. Where you are installing the material.
Since there is a lot to consider, our professionals will go over them. Our goal is to help you determine the best option. Of course, all aspects will go into paper and we will take the time with you. Remember we are well-versed and can help you to figure out how a surface can work in certain areas. We will also provide you with all materials and the attention needed.
USA Safety Surfacing Experts is here to accommodate every single one of your needs and projects.